Tim Tebow appears to be an admirable young man, who certainly has excelled as quarterback for the Denver Broncos, but the big, contrived controversy surrounding him, is his belief in his God, and the manner in which he ends each game. Let’s compare Tim with some members of the democratic party and see how they match up.
1. harry reid is a man of questionable ability, is too frequently conniving and deceitful, and whose only belief and concern appears to be with his pomegranate orchard. Tim Tebow, on the other hand has given us no reason to believe that he is any thing but honest, forthright and believes in his God and the manner in which he expresses it. It is difficult to understand what reid professes since, he hides it by mumbling incoherently.
2. nancy pelosi is a self-centered creature from the self-destructing state of california (not so great), who some think she more than likely had a grade average far below that earned by Tebow. Certain recent public admissions regarding misuse of information regarding IPOs, has led many to assume that she believes in any unethical, although “legal” behavior that advances her own position of legislating for profit. Her profit. Even if she professes to be a Catholic, I believe she was refused communion in Rome at one time. Who believes in her?
3. barney frank’s religious preferences have not been revealed as broadly as his sexual preferences. Tim Tebow has at least one girlfriend, appears to have a smile and good word for anyone, despite some people’s broadsides hurled at him for his belief in God. frank is a sullen, irritable has-been who now realizes that he has no chance at re-election, and will not run, preferring to spend more time with his “family.” It would appear that frank worships only his ability to shade the truth about Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac and his major contribution to the collapse of the housing market along with x-senator chris dodd. HE WILL NOT BE MISSED! TEBOW IS A GOOD GUY. THE LATTER TWO HARDLY FIT THAT DESCRIPTION.
4. barack HUSSAIN obama spent twenty years in the presence of reverend wright listening to sermons demonizing America and placing illogical, perverted blame for 9/11/2001 on America, while hearing none of it. This was one of many lies he has told and will tell to the American people.We know who Tim Tebow worships and has expressed his feelings on the football field, as well as during the many radio and television interviews. obama, on the other hand was brought up to understand the beliefs of the Koran, and has given lip service to church service, at least during these destructive three years as president. The obama’s play at celebrating Christmas and Easter, but nothing they have done suggests a strong belief in anything. In obama’s own book, he shows deference to Muslims, noting that he would side with them against this country if the opportunity arose. AFTER INAUGURATION DAY IN JANUARY 2013, he WILL NOT BE MISSED! TEBOW, ON THE OTHER HAND, WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE ALL OF US PROUD OF AMERICA.
5. debbie-wasserman-schultz: THERE IS NOTHING GOOD TO COMPARE.
6. The majority of the democratic congress: THEY ONLY BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES AND THE NEED TO GET RE-ELECTED FOR PERSONAL GAIN. You can toss in a bunch of Republicans as well.
There are so many more people, ripe to be included, and so many more legitimate comparisons or differences to be made, but I’ll leave them to the reader.