47%…47%….47% OF PEOPLE LIVING OR WORKING IN OR FOR THIS COUNTRY PAID NO INCOME TAX FOR 2009: mr. obama STOP INCITING CLASS WARFARE

obama’s recent tirade against the rich of this country who contribute the most in income taxes is just another example of his desire to incite class warfare. This man whose trips political and personal WE THE PEOPLE UNDER WRITE, AGAINST OUR WILL, has the audacity to lecture to the American people about how we should pay “our fare share”, while we pay our fare share, as well as his and a significant portion of the minority he appears to represent. It is true that most people cannot get away without paying sales tax and state taxes as well as payroll taxes, assuming one is employed, but Federal taxes paid in 2009, were paid by 53% of people, leaving 47% getting away with paying no taxes for various and sordid practices. The RICH pay most of the taxes now. obama seeks to improve his base among the poor and ignorant, by blaming the so-called rich for all of the economic ills this country faces, because of his own unpreparedness and lack of ability. In an effort to anger the lower classes not unlike Lenin did in pre-revolution Russia in the early 1900s, obama will do and say anything to gain the confidence of those whom he portrays as the down trodden. This communist ideology has not worked, yet this man will do anything to achieve his goal, an agenda of turning this great country into a socialized state. It is no wonder that his upbringing and schooling and probable place of birth has led him to the beliefs he embraces. Any true American born and schooled in this country, or one who has adopted it because of the freedoms provided by our Constitution, would not attempt to destroy and or remove those freedoms in a manner as obama has attempted.

The only people who would vote for this man in 2012 are Liberal fools, democratic political hacks for personal gain, people with their hands out for entitlements they have not earned, and the vast ignorant among us. It would be my hope that members of the Jewish faith would scorn this man for the manner in which he has treated Israel, but there is no shortage of ignorance among them as evidenced by the 2008 presidential election that brought this alleged fraud to power. 2012 could become the year that ALL OF AMERICA COMES TO ITS SENSES and sends THE COMMUNITY ORGANIZER BACK INTO THE COMMUNITY THAT DESERVES HIM. THE REST OF AMERICA WILL DO VERY NICELY WITHOUT HIM!

Advertisements

2 Responses to 47%…47%….47% OF PEOPLE LIVING OR WORKING IN OR FOR THIS COUNTRY PAID NO INCOME TAX FOR 2009: mr. obama STOP INCITING CLASS WARFARE

  1. BioBasics says:

    Contrary to what other people are saying I think your blog could actually use some work. I cant even work out how to subscribe to your RSS.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: